Hyperco 7 x 2.5 ID coil springs exceed the performance requirements for travel and rate linearity, and are designd with significantly less physical weight. Hyperco engineers and manufactures, high-performance suspension springs for the Motorsports, Street Performance and Off-Road/Powersports markets. Hypercos suspension products improve the total performance, aesthetics and durability of your ride!
Hyperco has a long history of winning. With countless Indianapolis victories, NASCAR victories, drag racing victories, and most recently the Trans AM TA Class champion to name a few, Hyperco’s 50+ years of race-winning experience is always stands on the top step of the podium. Providing the tightest tolerances, the use of superior materials and experienced craftsmanship, this same exact technology on winning race cars is the same technology in the suspension springs for your vehicle – side-by-sides, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, hot rods, muscle cars, pick-up trucks and more!
Hyperco 7″ x 2.5″ ID coil springs are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Benefits of Hyperco Springs
- More usable deflection
- Higher frequency response
- Less weight
- 2% rate linearity tolerance
- Material: High tensile chrome silicone
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
- 4% from 61% to 80% of deflection
- More resistance to bowing than competitor springs due to proprietary spring designs
- Designed to fit all standard 2.50″ hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near infinite operational life